Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:11:19 -0300
Not good news, hi hi...  HFTA is very easy to use, not NEC, at least for
me.!

Is incredible how an antenna vary with only few feets of height, I´m knowing
some interesting things from my station.

I had the incredible support of Billy AA4NU that helped me a lot with HFTA,
thanks Billy!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM