Re: [TowerTalk] Re Plumbing a Tower

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re Plumbing a Tower
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:57:08 -0400
Yes it is pretty much always windy in the Midwest - well it seemed to be
when I was there but there are days here when it is quite still around dawn.
Maybe a thicker rope and heavier weight with the weight damped in a bucket
of water will do the trick. Got to beat spending $500 plus for a semi-decent
transit

Mark N1UK