Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Divining rods
From: "Don Snider" <dsnider@rhrs.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:43:23 -0400
I use divining rods on my Chincoteague Island property when I'm setting up
temporary contest towers. I use them to detect my water lines and electrical
lines so I don't accidentally hammer a stake into them. It works great, but
I must admit when Tom W4NGW showed me how to do it I was skeptical to say
the least. He said, you don't have to believe in it. Just do it. And sure
enough, it just works. (I use metal divining rods)

Don
N3MK