Re: [TowerTalk] best way to free a thrust bearing set pin ( allennut )

To: "Mickey Baker" <fishflorida@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] best way to free a thrust bearing set pin ( allennut )
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:04:02 -0500
Mickey--
Get your facts straight and re-do this. It is full of errors.
Try looking up the Material Safety data on WD-40. "Paraffin" is a group name
for Hydrocarbon compounds having 2 more Hydrogen Atoms than Carbon. Butane,
Propane, Octane, Pentane, etc are all in the Paraffin series.
You may not like WD-40, but why grab false arguments? If you exaggerate this
much about a simple water displacer and light lubricant, how can pay
attention to anything else you write?
Bill--w4BSG (Who owns NO stock in WD-40)