Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Companies

To: scottw3tx@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shipping Companies
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:26:21 -0500
uship.com is a similar site, but one with many independent folks who may be
doing something like transporting an empty boat trailer between your two
sites. Boat trailers make great tower transport vehicles. The problem with a
long haul on a flat bed trailer is that the trailer is usually shorter than
the tower sections with crank-ups and your lights end up forward of the end
of the trailer, which is a safety and perhaps legal issue.

73,

Mickey

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM, <scottw3tx@verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> I often contact freightquote.com as they will bid out a shipment to many
> shippers, then you can pick your price-point.
> 73, Scott W3TX

Mickey Baker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me, and
I will learn.” Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.