[TowerTalk] looking for Wilson tower foundation info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] looking for Wilson tower foundation info
From: "Rob Salsgiver" <rob@quailsoftltd.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:51:56 -0800
Greetings all,

I have one of the older Wilson towers that is a look-alike for a US Tower
MA-770.  It has the hinged base that is replicated in the MARB-770 US Tower
model.

I need to find a copy of the foundation specifications for the hinged base
unit for the Wilson tower, or if not at least a copy of the US Tower
MARB-770 foundation specs.  If anyone out there has (or can point me in the
direction of) such info, I would be grateful.

Cheers,

Rob Salsgiver - NR3O