[TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing
From: Bill Aycock <baycock2@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:38:29 -0600
Friends-
This seems like one of those "Everyone knows THAT" queries, but I have
tried and mostly struck out. I need help on this subject. I have
"Googled", looked at catalogs, and tried the "Big Box" stores, and
struck out. I need some basic information about Heat-shrink tubing,
specifically for use on Coax and Connectors, for RG-8, RG-58, RG-213,
RG-8X, standard hand assembly and Crimp.
Questions I have:
What sizes do you use for these, and how is that size defined?
Do you use "Flooded"?
Where do you get it, and how is it packed? (ie, roll,  or pre-cut short
lengths)
My original source, where I could sort through a range of available
stock without much thought, closed last year, and a recent perceived
need woke me up to my ignorance and need for serious help.
Snickers are OK.
Thanks-- Bill--W4BSG