Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing

To: baycock2@centurytel.net, "TowerTalk@contesting.com >> \"towertalk@contesting.com\"" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heat shrink Tubing
From: Bill Winkis <kc4pe@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:06:36 -0500
Here you go ....

http://www.buyheatshrink.com/heatshrinktubing/index.htm

Been using this stuff for over 10- years and have had ZERO failure....I
use the "UV/adhesive Type" ..and seal the ends with "Loctite Epoxy
Repair Putty....
About 2 inches from the join (Connector or...??) I make a bead of the
epoxy around the wire/co-ax ... then slide the tubing over the epoxy the
connector and the epoxy ...then nead the tubing into the epoxy on both
ends..then heat gun shrink!!!

-Bill
http://www.kc4pe.com/amateurshack.htm