Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation Hazard !

To: David Jordan <Wa3gin@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation Hazard !
From: F5vjc <foxfive.vjc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 07:55:52 +0200
Thanks all for the suggestions and interesting material.

Clearly it's a tricky one, too much information can even raise the
alarm level of these uninformed 'concerned' people.
I would have to carefully choose extracts from the various sources to
present to the uninformed for reading.

Most of these 'concerned' have no real idea of what they are talking
and seem to know only the words "Radiation Hazard".
I like the video of the Nuclear impacts to give some perspective to
this 'problem'.

Thanks again for helpful material.

On 17 May 2011 21:26, David Jordan <Wa3gin@comcast.net> wrote:
> Here Deni,
>
> Play this video for the audience, before the next town hall or civic
> association mtg. where the topic of discussion is radio frequency radiation
> hazards... so that the people concerned can get a grip!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
>
> 73,
> Dave
> Wa3gin