Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation Hazard !

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radiation Hazard !
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:41:22 -0700
Technical arguments aren't likely to have much influence on people who
believe in ghosts (as roughly 30% of the U.S. population reputedly does)
or who buy things like iRenew bracelets (check your local spam folder)
and magnetic mattresses (*http://tinyurl.com/3z62byt) *at great
expense.  The older I get the less I realize I know, but the more
cynical I become about the objectivity and reasoning power of the human
race.

Good luck, though.

73,
Dave   AB7E