Re: [TowerTalk] [VHF] Rotator problems

To: "Dan Evans" <dan.evans@insightbb.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, "VHF Reflector" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [VHF] Rotator problems
From: "Donn" <wa2voi@mninter.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:30:30 -0500 (CDT)
Sometimes, power supplies like to have a minimum load on
themselves.  Its possible that 85 watts isn't enough of a
load for the 400 watt inverter and the output voltage is
moving around.  This could be confusing the position sensor
(voltage off of the pot) enough that it can't ever settle
down.

In any case, good luck !

73 Donn
WA2VOI/0