Re: [TowerTalk] Harness, Gorilla Hooks

To: "'n4zkf'" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Harness, Gorilla Hooks
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 02:34:53 -0400
Very convincing videos. A shock-absorbing Y-lanyard attached to the rear
D-ring is the only way to go!

I knew that one leg of the typical Y-lanyard should never be clipped to your
hip rings or any other rings on your harness. Very dangerous. Just let it
dangle until you need to clip on to the next higher (or lower) rung.

73, Dick WC1M