Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?

To: foxfive.vjc@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 11:55:06 -0500 (EST)
Without using really sophisticated equipment, here's what I  do.

Check it with an multi meter for any shorts.  It should of  course read
infinity.  I then check it with my MFJ 259 to check the  loss.  It should be
within factory specs.  Inspect in for any kinks,  exposed copper etc.

I have never bought any new hardline, always used and using the  above
methods I have always gotten good stuff.  Good luck with the  purchase.  I was
lucky enough to recently pick up around 1600 feet of  used and new 7/8 Andrew
hardline for free....along with some  ends.  My favorite kind of hardline.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 12/24/2011 4:44:54 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,