Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Heliax ?
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 15:34:10 -0600
Hi Bert,

You might think so..however....

I have a remote 4 position rotary drum type antenna relay. It has all "N"
connectors.
I have used this unit for about 40 years and it was surplus when I obtained
it.
It handles the full power output from my two Amplifiers (Clipperton-L and
homebrewed pair of 4-400's).

I think the secret is a good feed line and antenna match.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP