Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 14:19:28 -0500
On 2012-02-03, at 2:08 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

> Actually, it's your comment that's kind of unbelievable.  Who says
> anyone is dictating anything to you??   If you sign a contract you are
> specifically and legally agreeing to everything in it.   You DO live in
> a free country ... and that includes being free to do something that
> you're too lazy, careless, or ignorant to avoid.  Short of fraud or
> misrepresentation, you are entirely responsible, legally and ethically,
> for whatever you agree to do.  The only thing that anyone is "dictating"
> is that you honor your agreements.  What's so hard to understand about that?

Forget it, guys...

The last thing I want to enter into right now is any sort of a mud-slinging,
finger-pointing, "...I'm-so-smart-and-you're-so-dumb!" back & forth tirade with
any of the self-styled gurus who subscribe to this list...

So let me clear-up things right now, before this degenerates into something
worse than it already has: for the record, if it'll help to make you guys who
are bitterly parading around with massive chips upon your slanted shoulders,
"YOU'RE ALL AUTOMATICALLY 100% CORRECT, AND I AM SO WRONG AND STUPID."

There---happy now?

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ