Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 15:25:08 -0500
Too late. There their going to be bad feeling over this and it would be
foolish to ignore a lawsuit. They have open the dance so to speak. The real
issue here is someone wants to CONTROL his life and it wasn't the tower it
would other issue. I have live with the Condo Police. I now live in a nice
area in the County. No BRAIN DEAD HOA who have no more time in their lives
to interfere with mine because my mail box is the wrong color. Or the
garbage can is 3 feet to far to the right.   And if you don't like my nice
pretty ROHN CELL tower who ask for your option to begin with. As I grow
older and wiser what my Father said 50 years ago is still very true today
and that is never argue with a fool as a bystander will not be able to tell
the two apart. So everyone enjoy our hobby, radios & tower and motorcycles,
and other aspect of life as we soon depart it. 73 Gene K2QWD and my soapbox.