Re: [TowerTalk] An easy question for the experts on this list

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] An easy question for the experts on this list
From: Jon <kd5sfa@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 13:44:36 -0600
Should be easy to extend the vertical radiator up...  If you look at the
instruction manual
for the antenna you should be able to interpolate the approximate length
needed.
The fun part may be the little matching stub that is essentially a short
piece of coax near the feedpoint.

The easiest thing would be to see how much longer you can make it using the
existing tubing
and then how it fairs on SWR.   You should have enough there.