Re: [TowerTalk] tool to retrieve data and build HFTA profiles

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tool to retrieve data and build HFTA profiles
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 06:52:17 -0500
One of the things I wonder about is how much HFTA's 2-D computations
differ from reality.

At least, if we want to make HFTA happy, we only need a bulldozer with
an infinitely thin blade.  Got one right here in my hip pocket.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000