Re: [TowerTalk] Boots

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Boots
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:06:42 -0500
Steel Blue probably are the best you can find, but they aren't easy to find.

http://www.steelblue.com.au/

About the only place I know to get them is Trav's Outfitter

http://www.travsoutfitter.com

I noticed the Trav's web site has a "National Association of Tower Erectors"
members area.

Too bad the Trav's website is so weak as Steel Blue are the best boots I've
ever had.

Standard disclaimer - I just happen to live near the store.

73,
Joe kk0sd