Re: [TowerTalk] u clamp sizes for phyllistran?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] u clamp sizes for phyllistran?
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 08:34:00 -0400
Phillystran compresses a lot, so I use a slightly smaller cable clamp than
the actual cable size.  If I recall correctly, HPTG-2100I is .22 diameter
and I use 3/16 clamps. HPTG-4000I is .30 diameter and I use 1/4 clamps.  I
only use cable clamps on boom trusses, where Big Grips are not practical.

John KK9A