Re: [TowerTalk] u clamp sizes for phyllistran?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] u clamp sizes for phyllistran?
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
Jay:

I used the 1200 Phillystran  a number of years ago when I had a Mosley Classic
33WARC antenna with the 40m kit.  I used the Phillystran instead of the black
"rope".  The Phillystran looked better than the rope that Mosley included with
the 40m kit.  It still looked as good when I took the antenna down as when I
put it up.I used the smallest clamps I could find that would allow the
Phillystran through it.  I don't remember the exact size of the clamp because
I've changed from the Mosley to a Tennadyne T-10 log periodic.

Tom, WW5L