Re: [TowerTalk] Dogs and coax - chew toy?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dogs and coax - chew toy?
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:05:12 -0500
I want to thank everyone for their kind inputs. In the final install, the stuff will be buried but I'm just trying to throw up something to bridge me till this next summer when I can get the permanent stuff up.

The idea of using the PVC tubing as a sleeve is a good idea. Especially considering we do have mice, gophers and some other country varmints in addition to the neighborhood dogs. With my luck, I would have no problems with 99% of the muts, but one of the guys in the neighboorhood would surely consider 213 as a feast. PVC is cheap insurance.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Brown