Re: [TowerTalk] hardline bending radius

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hardline bending radius
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:09:17 -0500
On 11/17/2012 9:30 PM, Grant Saviers wrote:
Conduit benders are one predictable way to bend hardline and I also have
some 90 degree bend frames for half inch PEX waterlines.  The PEX is
easy to kink and doesn't like to stay bent so these are made to control
and maintain the bend radius.  Available at Lowes & HD.   About a 6"
radius bend with them.

Don't forget the tendency of the center conductor to migrate Toward the shield in tight bends.

73

Roger (K8RI)

Grant KZ1W