Re: [TowerTalk] The inertia of rest and the tilt over

To: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The inertia of rest and the tilt over
From: Dana Segler <dana.segler@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:58:43 -0600
Larry

I am also in the process of setting up  an HDX572 and have had the
identical experience. I discussed it with a friend who also has an HDX and
he agreed that it was to be expected.

If the tower is really plumb, it simply takes a little movement to get it
off center enough to crank down (levering over with a 2x4 has been
mentioned!)
Dana Franklin Segler
W5PK