Re: [TowerTalk] The inertia of rest and the tilt over

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] The inertia of rest and the tilt over
From: "John Hudson" <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:33:22 -0600
On my TX-455 when I take the rear bolt out the tower wants to fall back just
about half the thickness of the bolt so I keep a brick under the rear
bracing to keep it from falling back then I use a 5' section of old chrome
molly under the rear bracing and tilt it forward with one hand and let the
winch out little by little with my other hand.

John
KO4XJ