Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dave
 Build or buy one and compare  to any brand, you will become a believer that
G0KSC have better designs  and
what he  claim is true, if you want numbers  make the comparison against others
antenas

If you pay a little more attention to others publications or the web  you will
notice that LFA is very popular in 6m  and 2m EME

 if  not  you just are using bandwidth in something you don't want to believe

Having several LFA's   know what is the difference

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp /Heber CA
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073