Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact i

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact info
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 10:26:24 -0700

Then I assume there is quite a bit of data to support that. I'd be very curious to see it, though, since the "performance claims" from G0KSC don't actually include numbers ... they just say things like "lower noise", "smaller sidelobes", and "greater gain".

So where can any of us get a copy of that data from your club?

73,
Dave   AB7E