Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact i

To: stan@aqity.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Effect of element shape was: Re: InnovAntennas contact info
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:08:57 -0700

On 3/21/2013 3:15 PM, Stan Stockton wrote:
Rick,

Thanks for pointing out that, unlike the tri bander,  the gain and pattern
are only being shown for the center frequency on the mono banders.  We will
correct that to be consistent.  The website just went live yesterday and

Oops, I didn't realize they were still working out the bugs.
What they have now is great.  BTW, the tribander is way better than
most for covering the whole band.  Thanks for "spoon feeding" info to
me, hi.

Rick N6RK