Re: [TowerTalk] misaligned vertical towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] misaligned vertical towers
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:07:24 -0400
On 3/22/2013 11:49 AM, Jim Lux wrote:
On 3/22/13 7:51 AM, K8RI wrote:
Darn, you beat me to it.  <:-))
Unless they are off substantially you will probably never notice the
difference unless you are a perfectionist and not being lined up
perfectly bothers you.

I have spent hours on building things to get them "just right" that
really made no difference in the end except I had every thing lined
upp...just right.

Yeah.. what you're trying to avoid is your ham buddies coming over and
saying "hey, as I was driving down the road, it looked like your towers
are leaning"

Optical illusion. They really aren't leaning 30 degrees. It's amazing how that row of pines makes them look like that! <:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)