Re: [TowerTalk] Mast vs. R45G part deux

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mast vs. R45G part deux
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 10:53:31 +0000
No, I tried that on the ground to see if it was a viable way to put a mast
into a tower.  if you don't have a heavy enough and long enough gin pole to
pull it out the top just lower it down inside to the bottom and when you
have 2 sections left just take them off the base and lay them down with the
mast inside.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net