Re: [TowerTalk] Custom antenna design

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Custom antenna design
From: W1YW@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:00:45 -0400 (EDT)
Well Dave,

After listening to almost 20 years of such silly assertions--despite 'acid
tests' of chamber measurements; 'acid tests' of simulations; 'acid tests'
of  direct comparisons; 'acid tests' of live demoes (including Dayton, ARRL
National, RCA, several IEEE societies and many others); 'acid tests' of peer
 reviewed publications; 'acid tests' of validation by researchers in over
40  countries and over 1500 articles,'acid tests' of being a keynote at an
international conference of engineers, mathematicians and  scientists;  and
yes, 'acid tests' of on the air comparisons, I have  come to one  conclusion
when it comes to fractal antenna technology and the  persiflage of 'just
another folding method':

Some hams must be on acid... ;-)

Trippy!

Go take some bicarb of soda.

I, on the other hand, am going to enjoy myself and execute my Part 97
mission.

You should try it. It's fun.

73,
Chip W1YW

---

In a message dated 9/18/2013 1:46:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,