Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and antenna decisions

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and antenna decisions
From: Drax Felton <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:05:35 -0400
Install the top set of guys first before raising tower.    Crank hazer up part
way.  Climb up and Install the lower set below the hazer.  The unhook the upper
set at the earth anchor and crank the hazer up the rest of the way.   Shake the
wires around the antenna and reattach to earth anchors.

Or just install a short tower with guys only at the top.

Sent from my iPhone