Re: [TowerTalk] More crank-up questions

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More crank-up questions
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:14:21 -0800
Mike,

FYI,  newly poured concrete for foundations reaches 70% of its maximum
compressive strength in 7 days.
It is considered fully cured in 28 days.

Bob
K6UJ

 concrete is for building foundations , floor slab and streets, newly poured
concrete is considered fully cured in 28 days.Maximum compressive stremgth of
60,000 psi would be attained.