Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:48:15 -0500 (EST)
Sorry you had a problem with M2.  I've dealt with Mike and his  gang when
he ran KLM and more recently with M2.  Since he started M2 I've  ordered and
used 17 of his HF antennas.  Customer service has always been  great.

I suggest you call again, maybe with better results.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 12/10/2013 4:43:40 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,