Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna

To: "Lizeth Norman" <normanlizeth@gmail.com>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why not to buy an M2 antenna
From: "Jerry Muller" <k0tv@k0tv.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:02:34 -0500
Norm,

I have a TON of M2 antennas here. It's my preferred brand for new antennas. Most bands from 40 through 2 meters. My experience with M2 has been nothing less than excellent. At one point, the wrong part was shipped with my 40 meter beam and I needed a new part. One phone call had them ship me the correct part. They offered to send it next day air but I told them we wouldn't need it that fast but 2nd day air would do. They shipped it right out, no charge. On another occasion, I ordered a two 20M5 beams with one of the beams set up for a 3 inch mast instead of a 2 inch. They messed up and didn't ship the correct parts. One phone call got the correct parts shipped out next day air, no charge.

You probably should close the loop with them. I'm sure they'll make it right.

73, Jerry - K0TV

-----Original Message----- From: Lizeth Norman