Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture

To: wd0m@wd0m.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:05:16 -0700
Agreed.  I have one on my tower and it simplifies everything.

Not clear you can really stack stuff with it (I couldn't though I've seen
it done) but it really simplifies tower work.  Everything on my tower is at
ground level when tilted over.  Just make sure the hook is free before you
do the tilt over.

Larry WO7R