Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture

To: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>, wd0m@wd0m.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Boom-to-Mast Tilt fixture
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:09:19 -0500
Hi Larry,

Yes... you can stack with the stacking version. I've included a link to mine sitting on the bench. There's a notch at the top of the large plate by the handy talkie. The notch allows for folding over, with no interference to a tall mast.
http://www.w4abc.com/new1_800x600.jpg

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com