Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-station antenna selection patch panel

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-station antenna selection patch panel
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 05:00:08 -0500
On 1/17/2014 8:10 PM, krishna kanakasapapathi wrote:
Howdie,
I am looking into build a panel that would distribute 8 to 10 antennae to 5 to 6 stations in a

If you are talking HF, legal limit, many open frame relays work just fine. I run SO2R with a commercial 6 pack. 6 antennas and two rigs. I only run one station at a time so high isolation isn't a problem. With DPDT relays on SO2R the second contacts serve as a lockout. with 5 to 6 rigs/stations you are probably looking at a single logic setup fed by switches at each station. Perhaps some one else has a better idea.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

any-to-any setup to handle 1kw. Prefer lockout( if a sophisticated design), but even manual switching would
 be sufficient. I know it needs vaccum relays etc.
Don't want to reinvent the wheel. Where can i find a good design/precedent ?

73s
krish
w4vku

---