[TowerTalk] Anyone use a 120' qso king?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone use a 120' qso king?
From: "Jim in Waco WB5OXQ" <wb5oxq_1@grandecom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:26:01 -0600
I am considering trying the 120' qso king end fed antenna for multiband use.  I
really dont needed it on 20,15, or 10.  Maybe 6?
I have a 50' 25g with a triband beam on top and a 30' 25g 128' away.  This will
have the wire running north to south so the side will be east/west.
If I were to use one should I mount the main end at 30' so the wire will be
level?
If I mount the main end at 45' the wire will slope gradually down, low at the
soutn end  will this cause poor pattern to the north?  Or will it behave like a
dipole and be broad sided anyway.  I cannot feed the low end because that is
130' away from the shack and the high end only 25'
I hope someone here has some experience with this type of antenna especially on
the lower bands 160-40.
There is a good ground available at the shack end 3 30' burried bare copper
wire clamped to the tower legs.  There is no room for longer radials but
several more could be added.  Each radial is terminated by a 6' ground rod.  I
tried a inverted l but it was extremely narrowband and needed more long radials
for the lowest bands.

WB5OXQ, Jim in Waco, TX.