Re: [TowerTalk] Amphenol website

To: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amphenol website
From: Scott <scottb@radios-online.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:19:32 -0500
Amphenol rf in Connecticut.

At 12:11 PM 1/25/2014, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
Hello

I know Amphenol is a very good brand and the recommended 83-1SP UHF male
connectors

Searching for that, I found http://www.amphenolconnex.com/ and
www.amphenolrf.com/

Which one is the true "Amphenol" that made the best connectors?

Thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP, or the 56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to correct my spelling. _______________________________________________