Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Tower regulations for home brew towers in the US?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Tower regulations for home brew towers in the US?
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:36:44 +0000
Nothing special here, in mass ham towers are exempt from most zoning
restrictions.  In my rural town they have never required a building permit
for a tower, but did for a solar panel array.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net