Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:17:30 -0400
Or put a piece of 3/4 inch copper tubing cbross the back of your desk. you can get conduit clamps to hold it in place.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 3/21/2014 10:13 AM, Keith Dutson wrote:
Get the Harger ground bar.

73, Keith NM5G