Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

To: "'Randy Lake'" <randyn1kwf@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 17:00:08 -0500
I would say that you have been lucky.

If you are 95-years old maybe your lightning-strike luck will hold for the
duration.  If you are 35-years old then I don't think you should continue to
roll the dice.

Maybe you have some things grounded but don't realize it.  However, it
doesn't sound like you have done much in that regard.

There are a few simple things you can do to get much better protection from
lightning effects.  I won't repeat them because they have been well
discussed here in previous posts.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
318-393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics