Re: [TowerTalk] KT36 Balun

To: k3mm@verizon.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KT36 Balun
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 12:26:03 -0400
Hi Ty,

I just happen to have a KT-36XA balun and balun straps for you to peruse. These straps are not plated. They're bare aluminum - presumable T6-6061. These articles are from a NIB KT-36XA that was excess to a GA ham. I bought it a couple of years ago, so the antenna is probably 4-5 years old. Hopefully the picture is an accurate representation of what M2 is producing now.

http://www.w4abc.com/kt-36xabalun.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com