Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Tuner

To: Wilson <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Tuner
From: "Djordan (personal)" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 09:18:16 -0400
Haha, yes, jump rope a great body tuner upper?

I just switched on the TV and gosh DISH Networks greeted me with this screen
shot:

Welcome to DISH TUNER 1.  What..I didn't know their was an auto-satellite
antenna matching system in the Hopper Box....;-).

I'm so confused because the remote control only allows me to change the
channels ;-/

Oops, end of test the wife took the remote control back - Happy Moms Day... The
Moms get to keep the auto-tuner remote all day log!

73
Dave
Wa3gin

Sent from my iPad