Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety harness

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety harness
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:05:28 -0700
Rich,

I recently bought a Gorilla hook assembly from GME Supply Co. They are a
commercial business that supplies climbing equipment & gear to the climbing
professionals.

Their Web site: WWW.gmesupply.com . They will send a catalog upon request.
They also have promotions & sales at times that they will email to you if
you sign up.

Hope this helps,

Ray,
N6VR