Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety harness

To: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety harness
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 17:09:09 -0700
White Cap has a decent selection and free shipping this month. Had my Guardian 12111173 full harness on today. 2 side D rings, 2 chest small D and the rear D. wide belt. $94. Don't think I need more harness, although there are ones for $400+.

I'm have the twin shock lanyard fall arresting hooks, the wrap around strap, and am ordering a Guardian rebar chain hook goes to both hip D rings, the large clip gate will fit most tower legs, certainly the Z braces $41. Also they have a short tie-off adapter which would work around a mast $20.

Grant KZ1W