Re: [TowerTalk] Prying Thimbles Apart for Thimble to Thimble Connections

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prying Thimbles Apart for Thimble to Thimble Connections
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:53:59 -0500
Clamp one side of thimble in a bench vise.  Use a Crescent wrench on the
other side to bend in skew fashion.  Put other thimble on the free end and
bend back using same Crescent wrench.  If you bend just enough to get the
other thimble on, the galvanizing coating will not be disturbed.

73, Keith NM5G