Re: [TowerTalk] Advice Wanted-Tuning A 10 Meter Telrex Beam

To: w4byg@att.net, john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk, James.Archer@erm.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice Wanted-Tuning A 10 Meter Telrex Beam
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 10:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
The half wave multiple is certainly needed for taking R +j measurements.
For simple vswr measurements the vswr is not changed by the line length as
long  as line losses are low.

This is assuming 50 ohm test equipment and a 50 ohm line of course.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/3/2014 6:52:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,