Re: [TowerTalk] FW: now a dating site?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: now a dating site?
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:24:42 -0400
On 7/22/2014 7:18 PM, john nistico wrote:
Think its time for me to leave tower talk this dating thing is too much.
That's why the make a delete key.

This sort of thing shows up from time to time on most any news group. The posts do not come through the group(s) So the easiest remedy is to set up a mail account and send all messages that originate from TT to a file, or folder for tower talk and the rest get deleted on that account.

The only way to avoid them is to stay off all news groups. Then they'll find your address and send them that way.

I dislike addresses that require you be verified. You lose too much that way.

73

Roger (K8RI)

---
is active.